We are now hiring results-driven, customer-focused, articulate and analytical Software Engineers who can think “out of the box”.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Coding and unit testing – Programming well-designed, testable, efficient code.
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Analyze functional requirement by co-ordination with business analyst and create detailed program specification document.
- Understand and analyze the various third party interface requirement and map it to Blockchain events / API
- 4+ years of relevant experience in software development
- Systematic problem-solving approach coupled with a strong sense of ownership and drive.
- Experience in: Java (or) Go
- Working experience in Front end technologies such as React, Angular.
- Good understanding on MongoDB / NOSQL / Object based database
- Experience developing tools and APIs to reduce manual interaction with systems
and applications using a variety of coding and scripting standards.
- Understanding of Unix/Linux systems from kernel to shell and beyond, taking in
system libraries, file systems, and client-server protocols along the way.
- Experience in Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Azure cloud
- Familiarity with container solutions (Kubernetes, Docker, etc.)
- Experience with algorithms, data structures, complexity analysis and software design
- Certified Hyperledger Fabric Administrator or developer
- Experience in Hyperledger fabric and blockchain technology is an added advantage
- Senior software engineer: An aspirant is expected to be results-driven, customerfocused,
articulate, and analytical Software Engineer who can think “out of the box”.
The candidate to have strong designing and integration problem-solving skills.
- CTC: Best in Industry
- Job Location: Bangalore
- Positions Open: 3 numbers