KrypC is looking for a dynamic, result oriented individual for a - Business Analyst. If the following sounds like you, wed love to hear from you!
The - Business Analyst - role is extremely important at KrypC and the person fulfilling it is responsible for setting the
stage for enterprise business solution implementations for our clients. It includes owning the requirement gathering
and discovery phases of product development for large enterprise customers across industry domains. It also includes
ensuring a great relationship between the client & KrypC, as well as ensuring that all the teams are on the same page
with respect to the functional requirements.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To be successful, you must be able to quickly win the trust of the client and internal team through your
knowledge on domain specific processes and operations, ability to understand client's business, and
clarity of communication.
- You must be able to instil in clients, a sense of confidence in yours and KrypC's abilities, and be viewed
as the person who can be the bridge between the client and KrypC's product & engineering teams.
- Understand KrypC's processes & contribute for improvisation and growth
- 5-8 years of relevant experience working in a Business Consulting or Business Analyst role (client
- At least 3 years of Business Analysis experience in any of the domains (Sales and Distribution/
- Sharp analytical thinking ability to grasp customer requirements, work with product teams
(client's or KrypC's or both) to conceptualize solutions and present ideas. Should be able to think on various
business use cases
- Ability to work with different set of data, to deliver data-driven recommendations and reports to
executives and stakeholders.
- Ability to do feasibility study, functionally, financially, and technologically in coordination with
tech-team for success.
- Experience having written requirements specifications, create solution Note and functional
specifications (to be used by engineers for software product building) and getting them signed off from
stakeholders. This includes creating process flow, data flows & user flow diagrams.
- Experience working with client stakeholders on one side and engineering teams in coordination.
Participate in meaningful debates with customers.
- Thoroughness and attention to detail with a techno-functional bent of mind, and problem solver
- User Experience: basic understanding of user experience
- Experience in discovery workshops, and product demonstrations
- Ability to handle feedback & criticism from clients in a mature and constructive manner, and
work with relevant teams for potential solutions, workarounds, and quick wins to arrive at an agreement with
- Good communication, and presentation skills