Type and nature of your information that we collect
- Personal information such as:
- e-mail address
- Organisation name and title
- To personalize your experience:
- Details product/service you show interest in
- Whenever you send us personal correspondence, such as email and letters, sign up to receive newsletters or announcements, or when other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Site, we may also collect and store such information, but it will not be disclosed externally.
Other information that we may collect
- As you visit our Websites, we collect traffic data to help us understand how our Websites are being used and how we can improve them.
- This automatically-gathered data includes your computer's IP or "Internet Protocol" address, statistics about how visitors navigate through our Websites, search terms entered, and information provided through the use of "cookies." Cookies are small files that we send to and store on your computer so that we may recognize it as a unique machine the next time you visit our Websites.
Usage of personal information
What do we use your information for
- To personalize your experience and to help us respond to your individual needs
- To continuously improve our website based on feedback
- To process transactions
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other Company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent , other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or services requested by the customer
- To send periodic emails, if requested
Confidentiality of information
Disclosure of information to third parties
- We do not share your information with third parties, affiliates, or partners except as outlined in this privacy statement.
- We only collect, store and use your personal information (including email address) for defined purposes
- We do not share, sell, rent, trade or allow any other party to use information that we may collect on this website.
Disclosure when information is required by Law enforcement purposes
Though we make every effort to preserve user privacy, we may need to disclose your information (including your email address) as and when required by law wherein we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order, or legal process or other judicial, administrative or investigative proceedings served or initiated on our website.
In the event of leakage of any such information from the website for any reason beyond the control of KrypC shall not be responsible under such circumstances and no action shall lie against us