Graduate degree with an MBA degree in Marketing/Finance is preferable
Interviews will be conducted in Bangalore
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- . Understanding business process management and business requirements of the business team and translating them to specific requirements by way of functional specification documents.
- . Defining the individual release plan and scope.
- . Participate in UAT - User Acceptance Testing.
- . Documenting and analyzing the required information and data.
- . Effectively communicating with internal teams and external partners/alliances to deliver functional requirements like GUI, screen and interface designs.
- . Strong technical skills coupled with business intelligence.
- . Acting as an interface between business units, technology teams and support teams.
- . Partner relationship management
- . Work directly with the development team to ensure delivery
- . Provide content related support to the sales and marketing teams
- . To maintain confidentiality of information handled during the course of employment
- . To carry out only authorized changes or modifications for the data or the information.
- . Excellent documentation writing skill.
- . Self driven with ability to deliver within stipulated timelines.
- . 2-3 years of experience
- . Male/ Female with good communication, presentation and networking skills
- . Smart & Presentable
- . Fast learner, Energetic and willing to travel
- . Proficient in English and one or more Indian languages
- . Should have diversified geography experience
- . Willing to work and deliver in start-up ecosystem